Monday, September 1, 2014

Sam I'm Not

I was rooting for Michael Sam, but the Rams cut him and that's that. All the discussion should have centered on how the SEC Defensive Player of the Year didn't make the team, not how an openly gay player didn't make it. Sad that the media wouldn't be talking about him if he wasn't gay.

Even ESPN reduced itself to talking about his showering habits. Really?
                                        ***
OK Subaru, I'm tired of the commercials that promote dads driving recklessly for their kids to "fix" their toys or to just provide a thrill in a parking lot-turned-road course.

Don't even think of trying that with my grandson. I like your product, but will never buy one now.
                                        ***
Somebody help me out -- should I play Eli Manning in week one of my fantasy league against Detroit or play my No. 1 man, Aaron Rodgers, but against Seattle, at Seattle? The NFL always provides surprises and I'm thinking, for one week, Eli might be that surprise against Detroit's defense.

No comments: