Thursday, September 4, 2014

Here Came The Sun

Dark, gloomy. And that's just the mood at work. Everyone dreading the next cuts. And they're coming, to be sure.

Our new boss is nanny negative. No apologies for who's hurt by his missives. Which is good, I guess. Tough guy who walks the walk. I like that. I respect that. Much more transparent than those who tread that path before him. I can dig it.

I've met other people who know him, who have worked with and for him. All good from them. Play by his rules, written or otherwise, and all should be fine. Hopefully, our performance and his leadership will produce what he wants next, what we all want next; a stable environment where we can all be productive and shine.

We will make it happen.
                                        ***
OK, ladies on the train, on the street, at work: I am tired of seeing your bra straps. Really. It is unbecoming. It sullies your look.

If you're the kind of gal who needs to wear a bra, then wear it and cover it up. I've seen enough.
                                        ***
Eli versus Detroit or Rodgers versus Seattle this week in my fantasy lineup. Ouch.

No comments: