Sunday, October 25, 2020

Things I Love to Hate ... Or Is It Hate to Love?

The Schloss-Blog overslept (drank too much) and is back with you. Listening to Joe Catanzaro's show on Radio Free Phoenix to help bring me back.

Anyway, on about my fourth of glass of wine yesterday, I realized...

..Every time Donald Trump opens his mouth he lies. Every time.

Unless it's to stuff in an order of McDonald's or KFC.

I realize that in Phoenix, "Stop" signs are for people.

Not cars.

I realize that Donald Trump's appointee, John Ratcliffe, is actually the Director of Unintelligence. The next time he says something intelligent will be the first time.

I realize Trump will say anything to get re-elected. Anything!

$100 trillion was a figure he mentioned repeatedly during the debate. Who does he owe $100 trillion?

Besides Putin's oligarch's.

I just realized I started a sentence with a number ($100 trillion). That is a cardinal Associated Press Stylebook sin, unless it's you start the sentence with a year.

I'm not changing it anyway. Take that, AP.

I just realized that the NY Giants may have drafted the worst first-round quarterback in history in Daniel Jones.

No wait, the Browns drafted Tim Couch.

The Bears drafted Cade McNown.

The Bengals drafted Akili Smith.

The Cardinals took Matt Leinert.

Doesn't make me feel any better about Jones.

I just realized that Bill Barr will be unemployed after the election.

Thank Gawd.

I just realized that "Individual 1" is going to be indicted after the election.

Yeah, babeee.

I just realized that I had a great time yesterday hanging with Joss, Lauren, Lara and little Ofelia. The latter is a beauty (check out my Facebook and Instagram post).

I just realized that the governors of Georgia (Dr. Death as a friend there calls him) and Florida (Dr. Dumb as a friend there calls him), really are Doctors Death and Dumb.

Except for the governor of South Dakota. She is Dumb and Dumber rolled into one.

I just realized a vote for Trump is a vote for the end of Social Security and the end of coverage for your pre-existing conditions.

And maybe insurance in general.

I just realized the next Black I see on a film clip at a Trump rally will be the first one I see.

I just realized that Brooklyn's own Anthony Fauci should be president.

What have we got to lose, right?

Except the virus.

It ain't going away under Trump.

So go vote.

Wisely.

But vote.

Good night Mrs. Calabash. Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson.

More on my show Sunday night on Radio Free Phoenix.

GDX forever.



No comments: