Friday, September 2, 2016

I hope...

I hope all the underdogs win the college football games this weekend (Appalachian State almost already did).

I hope Penn State puts the Sandusky thing behind them once and for all. C'mon Lions, let it go.

I hope no one gets shot this weekend. Enough.

I hope our enrollment holds at Columbia into the spring.

I hope Hillary wins, because if Donald does, God help us.

I hope my brother and sister-in-law finally sell their house. Please. Looks promising.

I hope my game is competitive tonight. My 41-15 game last week was not as close as the score would indicate.

I hope Baylor has learned its lesson.

I hope the NY Giants get it in gear this season.

I hope local boy Jimmy G plays great for Brady. He deserves the positivity. Is that a word? By the way, Brady's still with Gisele for a reason: she's still the highest-paid model in the world and he's not the highest-paid quarterback. He's just the one with the most rings.

I hope Kristine Leahy finally calls me. What's taking so long, Kristine?

I hope Colin Kaepernick figures it out. His message is fine. His methodology is not.

I hope the Cubs don't have a Cubbie occurrence this year. But they will.

Have a great holiday weekend, everyone.




No comments: