Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Busy Is As Busy Does

I've been so busy being busy that I was too busy to blog here for a while.

It's tough to make time when you're making doctors' appointments, scheduling Social Security interviews to secure retirement benefits and just watching the Olympics while porking out.

And listening to Donald Trump make his daily fool-of-himself quote.

The Olympics have been compelling though. I've enjoyed American athletes wagging a no-no finger at previously doping-convicted Russian competitors. I really like hearing about IABA (boxing) judges suspended for just being bad judges.

It's amazing finding out about the open-water athletes exposed to the filth in Rio's bay, making them vulnerable to who-knows-what health issues.

And of course, now Brazilian authorities want to chat with Ryan Lochte and other American swimmers who say they were robbed in Rio at gunpoint by criminals alleging to be police officers themselves.

Otherwise, what else could go wrong? I don't know. I've been too busy to find out. There must be some actual competition worth following and watching too.

No comments: